UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: zajacstocks Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 16  
Subject: Great system Date: 6/7/2007 7:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Have been using account demo and paper money for some time now and am ready to switch from my current brokerage.
TOS is absolutely fantastic as they provide major depth and more resources than one can use.
Their tax download system is top class, response to questions are fast and the list.
I'm not being paid to write here, but rather wanted to share with others a fantastic resource for option traders and investor of all types.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Tastylunch Three stars, 500 posts Feste Award Nominee! Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12 of 16
Subject: Re: Great system Date: 12/8/2007 6:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi zajacstocks

I'm considering using TOS or another online disocunt broker. Do you happen to know how strong TOS'es security (database, website etc) is compared to it's peers?

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement