Good move last week. As I said on 8/19, if we had a move on any good volume it would signal a buy. We did and it was. Now where? It was an interesting Friday with strong volume we bounced as high as 19 and change. I said before it was a $25 stock and I still believe it except we must have patience. We have to blow through some resistance in this area. Remember how long we stayed in the $30 range (pre-split). That's the resistance. The conference call, I'm told, was not that positive. They still have some balance sheet work to do. The Darwin deal I found out was about $700,000, not much!! These next earnings periods will be interesting. Remember, don't fall in love with a stock. When its revenue growth starts to decline, it's time to bail.Good luck all. Haven't heard from JMoore in a while.
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.