Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: kuerzb One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 466  
Subject: Great week Date: 9/3/2000 12:45 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Good move last week. As I said on 8/19, if we had a move on any good volume it would signal a buy. We did and it was. Now where? It was an interesting Friday with strong volume we bounced as high as 19 and change. I said before it was a $25 stock and I still believe it except we must have patience. We have to blow through some resistance in this area. Remember how long we stayed in the $30 range (pre-split). That's the resistance. The conference call, I'm told, was not that positive. They still have some balance sheet work to do. The Darwin deal I found out was about $700,000, not much!! These next earnings periods will be interesting.

Remember, don't fall in love with a stock. When its revenue growth starts to decline, it's time to bail.

Good luck all. Haven't heard from JMoore in a while.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: PhoolishPhilip Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 408 of 466
Subject: Re: Great week Date: 9/3/2000 11:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
You might want to check out the yahoo board. Lot's of discussion on Xeta's balance sheet.

Author: kuerzb One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 409 of 466
Subject: Re: Great week Date: 9/3/2000 9:21 PM
Thanks, but I'm on it under another name. You may notice the resemblances of some of the postings between there and here.

Author: sawred Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 410 of 466
Subject: Re: Great week Date: 9/5/2000 7:59 PM
Whats the URL/Address to the Yahoo discussion ?

Author: kuerzb One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 411 of 466
Subject: Re: Great week Date: 9/5/2000 10:03 PM
http://messages.yahoo.com/?action=q&board=XETA

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement