UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 62981  
Subject: Greenie BS Date: 2/2/2011 9:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Most of the northern hemisphere is covered in snow

"It looks like a graphic from a Discovery Channel programme about a distant ice age. But this astonishing picture shows the world as it is today - with half the Northern Hemisphere covered with snow and ice.

The image was released by the National Oceanic And Atmospheric Association (NOAA) on the day half of North America suffered in the grip of a severe winter storm.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1353073/Winter-storn...

-------

It's more like an Ice Age than Al Gore's fictional global warming.

Record low temps in Dallas tonight will blow away the all time daily cold temp reading.

GW is nothing but a plan to extort trillions from the industrial world and put in (indirectly) in the Swiss bank accounts of 3rd world dictators.

t.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SeattlePioneer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 29665 of 62981
Subject: Re: Greenie BS Date: 2/3/2011 1:44 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
<<Most of the northern hemisphere is covered in snow>>

Heh, heh! Fun!

I'm waiting for the Sahara Desert to green up!

Seattle Pioneer

Author: Volucris Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 29692 of 62981
Subject: Re: Greenie BS Date: 2/3/2011 11:12 AM
Recommendations: 2
Oh looky - tele has a single data point refuting years of evidence. Good for you.

Author: lindytoes Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 29698 of 62981
Subject: Re: Greenie BS Date: 2/3/2011 12:01 PM
OMG! What a great article and beautiful pictures, many of which I had not seen. Thanks for responding to tele's post so that I had to see what it was about.

This proves my point!

Thanks, tele, for proving my point and that of thousands and thousands of scientists across the world, from every continent and every corner of the world.

These earth shattering records and unusual storms around the world are talked about in An Inconvenient Truth, which was most certainly alarmist and a bit over the top, but maybe not.....

Oh, and in case you think I believe that every storm is the result of GCC, think again. All the scientists are saying is that the storms will be more intense, more frequent, more floods, more drought, colder, hotter. No one is saying that GCC CAUSED a storm or a drought or the temperature, just that it is influencing its intensity.

Get a grip, doubters. And stop lying and hiding behind your politics.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 29707 of 62981
Subject: Re: Greenie BS Date: 2/3/2011 1:32 PM
lindy:"These earth shattering records and unusual storms around the world are talked about in An Inconvenient Truth, which was most certainly alarmist and a bit over the top, but maybe not....."

That was just part of the series including Goofy's Fictional LIberal History of the US....

t.

Author: TellsTheTruth Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 29740 of 62981
Subject: Re: Greenie BS Date: 2/3/2011 8:41 PM
Recommendations: 1
Most of the northern hemisphere is covered in snow

What of it? No one claimed there wouldn't be snow.

Could be warming of the planet put more moisture in the air and Caused the snow.

Regards, TTT.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 29743 of 62981
Subject: Re: Greenie BS Date: 2/3/2011 9:03 PM
It's extremely unusual for most of the Northern Hemisphere to be covered in snow at the same time.

It would take global warming on a massive...no wait......not warming.....

Could Al Gore be wrong? Of course...he is nothing but self aggrandizing self wealth rewarding hot air....pompous self serving idiotic hysteric generating dufus.

t.

Author: TellsTheTruth Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 29755 of 62981
Subject: Re: Greenie BS Date: 2/3/2011 11:41 PM
Recommendations: 1
It's extremely unusual for most of the Northern Hemisphere to be covered in snow at the same time.

Says who? And anyway, I live in the Northern Hemisphere and there is no snow here.

It would take global warming on a massive...no wait......not warming.....

Oh, so it's cooling then? Got any scientific evidence to back up your big mouth?

Regards, TTT.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement