Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Greetings, 5walker, I am rendered speechless by the magnificence of Lucas Carton as portrayed in your lavish review - and am equally speechless at the skill you display in describing it. I read hungrily and felt as if I were right there at table with you, enjoying every surprise of taste and presentation.

Would you move to Tucson and become the food writer of our local paper? I completely believe that our laid-back (read: lazy) chefs would snap to it and would cook up to your standards of critiquing virtuosity. What an unexpected pleasure to read your colorful review and I am beyond grateful that you shared it here. Thanks a thousandfold and please write again!

xraymd
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement