No. of Recommendations: 0
Greetings, Dave Jordan, and welcome to Fooldom.

<<I have a 401K from a previous employer invested with Fidelty. Can I roll this over into a plan that will allow me to invest in stocks ( i.e. Foolish Four) and if so please feel free to make suggestions on reliable custodians for the funds.>>

Absolutely. It's called a self-directed IRA, and all brokers can tell you how to set this up. Just call the one of your choice and have at it. You'll probably want to do this with a discount broker to do so to minimize rading costs, thus increasing your returns. There are plenty of them out there. Shop around until you find one you're comfortable with.

Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.