Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 53806  
Subject: Greetings, Fool! Date: 7/17/2002 1:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Welcome to The Motley Fool Discussion Boards, we're glad you're here. These boards are the place to talk about all of the stocks in your portfolio, to make new friends, and to learn about investing with Fools from all four corners of the globe. If you have questions about how to use the Discussion Boards, click the 'Help' link. If, after checking the help area, you have additional questions, comments, or concerns, please drop us a note at FoolBoards@fool.com. Contact BoardRequests@fool.com to request a new board or FAQ link.

Got money questions? Your answers are just a phone call away!
http://www.fool.com/landing/ma/landing42b6.htm?source=CSBO03130
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DoctorBombay Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14050 of 53806
Subject: Re: Greetings, Fool! Date: 1/21/2003 4:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
6 months and 14K posts.

Woo Hoo!

From post number 2.

My expectations? Thank you for asking. If I know as much about virtual communities as I think I do, then this board should be orphaned and near abandoned in three months. However, I am the type of guy who writes just to get things out of my head and I don't mind talking to myself, so having an outlet to rant, and having a place to archive certain posts from other boards has made this effort worthwhile. I enjoy the company and hope it is a successful social board but if it fails in that regard it doesn't matter.

TJ
Failed Prognosticator

Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14165 of 53806
Subject: Re: Greetings, Fool! Date: 1/22/2003 5:26 PM
Recommendations: 1
Failed Prognosticator

And I'm not the only one who is grateful for that misread :)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement