Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMF2Aruba Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 9  
Subject: Greetings, Fool! Date: 10/25/2009 2:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Welcome to The Motley Fool Discussion Boards, we're glad you're here. These boards are the place to talk about all of the stocks in your portfolio, to make new friends, and to learn about investing with Fools from all four corners of the globe. If you have questions about how to use the Discussion Boards, click the 'Help' link above. If, after checking the help area, you have additional questions, comments, or concerns, please drop us a note at FoolBoards@fool.com. Contact BoardRequests@fool.com to request a new board or FAQ link.

More Helpful Stuff:

CAPS Stock Rating Service
http://caps.fool.com/

Fool's School
http://www.fool.com/school.htm?source=CSBO03133

Financial Advice
http://www.fool.com/landing/ma/landing42b6.htm?source=CSBO03...

Investing Advice
http://www.fool.com/landing/ag/investadvice.htm?source=CSBO0...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CapnWitsN Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2 of 9
Subject: Re: Greetings, Fool! Date: 11/16/2009 2:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Thanks for the info, but anyone have anything on Vale? I still think it will be a mover in several years as the rest of the world move their economies forward...

Author: kahakaiBum One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 9
Subject: Re: Greetings, Fool! Date: 11/24/2009 3:39 PM
I've had the same question. I'm wondering if I should hang on to what I have, sell, or add to my position?

Author: edu1980 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 9
Subject: Re: Greetings, Fool! Date: 1/11/2010 3:13 PM
Recommendations: 1
I'm also in, since before the crash, and this stock goes as China (its main client for iron ore) goes. Also keep an eye on commodities prices, usually they move according to oil.

Hope it helps!

Author: TruffelPig One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 9
Subject: Re: Greetings, Fool! Date: 3/6/2011 6:46 PM
Recommendations: 2
I am long in VALE (currently around 8% of my assets). Jim Cramer recommended VALE a while ago as being the cheapest play on commodities - and I agree to that. It is currently a tad underperforming (not sure why) but that should go away soon. What I like is that VALE is mining in 21 different nations and thus is a bit stable when it comes to political changes. It isn't only mining iron, it is also mining copper and some others. It also bought two fertilizer companies for potash. With agro products rising in price that can only be good.

Author: bluecollarTim Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7 of 9
Subject: Re: Greetings, Fool! Date: 5/3/2012 7:18 PM
Hi TP, I don't have much to add to your post but I do own VALE and while I don't expect to see much price growth in the next couple of years I don't mind holding on to that Juicy 5 percent dividend. Wonder how such a large company fails to generate any interest here on the fool?
BCTim.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement