Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
>>You may feel god's blessing is sufficient, but I require love, passion, and intimacy in my life. Marriage is no guarantee of any of these things. Oh, but then sex is ONLY for procreation anyway, so I don't see why you'd care about intimacy.<<

Sarah,

God created us for relationship with Him. He is the Creator of sex, intimacy and relationship, both human and spiritual. Until you have an intimate relationship with Him, you have no clue what love, passion and intimacy is. Maybe sex is only for procreation for you, but it is far more than that to me and my wife. You can't even imagine what you are missing, how much more meaningful relationship is when you do it the way God intended. He loves you so much He sent His Son to die for you, then He raised Him again. How intimate is that?

Jeffrey
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement