UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BlueGrits Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1955683  
Subject: Gun "Day of Resistance" FLOPS Date: 2/24/2013 2:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://aattp.org/gun-nuts-fail-to-turn-out-on-day-of-resista...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861981 of 1955683
Subject: Re: Gun "Day of Resistance" FLOPS Date: 2/24/2013 8:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
“I was very alone in Corning N.Y. today. I honestly thought more people cared about our 2nd Amendment. My Father, who could not attend due to a doctor’s appointment, called and asked how it was going. I sent him a picture of just me standing there. I think he cried a little, I know I did.”

To be fair.. most of those who have gone "Galt" don't cotton to the "strength in numbers" routine very well.

Author: spikie Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863564 of 1955683
Subject: Re: Gun "Day of Resistance" FLOPS Date: 3/5/2013 1:23 PM
Recommendations: 1
Perhaps people don't want to advertise they have firearms.

After all, Who is watching? Criminals? Government types creating a list? Who?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement