Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Ok, I just bought some. That said, it should be noted that I am a registered investment adviser, and this is NOT a recommendation to buy any stock. You don't know me, and I am quite an idiot. In fact, before you buy anything I ever mention, you should first seek help since you are doing something based on the actions of someone you don't know.

SO DON'T SUE ME. I AM AN IDIOT. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND TALK TO ANYONE ELSE BECAUSE THEY WILL BE SMARTER THAN I AM.

Why, you may ask, did I buy this dinky crummy stock?

Because according to my research, Mark Leonard bought it. He bought over 5%. Mark Leonard is the CEO of Constellation software which grows through acquisitions. The stock is up on volume on no news. So I am betting on a takeover. I am probably wrong, but hey it looks like a fun trade.

Posted here to document my takeover acumen. Let's see how it goes......
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement