UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 734388  
Subject: GW Favorite Alternative Fuel: B.S. Date: 1/6/2014 10:34 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 9
>> Growing desperate in their justification for denying Americans the benefits of amply available domestic fossil fuels, scientists and bureaucrats are resorting to that last best hope of institutional mediocrities caught in lies.

They are lying some more.

As the real-time data refuses to confirm the dire predictions global warming models have given us that the use of fossil fuels are warming the world at the catastrophic rate, the bureaucrats have been forced to use some alternative fuel of their own: BS.

The EPA for example has raised the ire of the House Science, Space, and Technology Committee for ignoring the recommendations of scientists in implementing new standards for power plants in the agency’s rush to close down existing coal fired plants.
“If science is the ‘backbone’ of everything they do at EPA,” asks Rep. Randy Hultgren (R-IL) of the House Science, Space, and Technology Committee, “why is the agency ignoring the advice of its own independent scientists who raised concerns over proposed power plant standards? We're asking EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy why the agency is muzzling dissent.”

Oh, that’s easy.

It’s because they’re losing and they’re hoping to cover it up with their favorite alternative fuel: B.S.

And if that doesn't work, don't worry: They'll try more B.S. <<
http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/johnransom/2014/01/06...

arrete
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 714380 of 734388
Subject: Re: GW Favorite Alternative Fuel: B.S. Date: 1/6/2014 5:11 PM
Recommendations: 0
Pretty easy wasn't it?

They want plug in vehicles everywhere, conversion of coal-fired plants, and are against any and all alternatives to the coal-fired plants.

Meanwhile, behind the scenes, they've been busy building new gas-fired power plants, and Obama's monitoring all the fracking he can.

He's not running again, he can tell the fruits the truth now.

Author: THEMATHISNEAR Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 714454 of 734388
Subject: Re: GW Favorite Alternative Fuel: B.S. Date: 1/7/2014 8:40 AM
Recommendations: 0
And if that doesn't work, don't worry: They'll try more B.S.

Yeah, one of the things that Man will never be able to accomplish is shaming a liberal. They have no shame. We'll be able to find the cures for cancer and the common cold, find life on multiple other planets, and have cold fusion devices the size of a Mr. Coffee before we can cause liberals to feel ashamed.

Author: TheBaronAndrew Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 714822 of 734388
Subject: Re: GW Favorite Alternative Fuel: B.S. Date: 1/8/2014 8:32 PM
Recommendations: 1
This week's Global Warming has been so bad I can't feel my extremities.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement