UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: rjf53 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 73771  
Subject: Hail to the chef Date: 12/31/2012 4:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Impressed!

http://softwaretimes.com/npi%20portfolio/npi%202012.php

Hope you went large. :<)

B
Print the post Back To Top
Author: cheftms One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65587 of 73771
Subject: Re: Hail to the chef Date: 1/1/2013 11:42 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
On YMI I had a very small number of shares, but I own fair number of shares in PATH (for me) since before the FDA's negative decision last year ... I am very optimistic about the FDA decision, about PATH's migraine patch, due in January.

Wish me luck,

Tom

PS: Wish I had been as fortunate with my MAKO on MNTA holdings. LOL

Author: rjf53 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65588 of 73771
Subject: Re: Hail to the chef Date: 1/1/2013 3:45 PM
Recommendations: 0
PS: Wish I had been as fortunate with my MAKO on MNTA holdings. LOL

Yeah, we'd all look a lot smarter if we didn't have to count our losers. :<)

Good luck with your FDA decision.

B

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement