Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFBreakerDave Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Supernova Phoenix 1
Mission Team Member Supernova Odyssey 1
Mission Team Member CAPS All Star Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool SN Explorer 1 Mission Team Member Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 122  
Subject: Happiness is.... Date: 10/26/2006 11:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Happiness is clicking open CAPS in the morning -- every morning, of course, every hour of every morning -- and discovering two of your own selections among the top 5 movers of the day!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFBreakerDave Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Supernova Phoenix 1
Mission Team Member Supernova Odyssey 1
Mission Team Member CAPS All Star Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool SN Explorer 1 Mission Team Member Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35 of 122
Subject: Re: Happiness is.... Date: 10/26/2006 11:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Er... among the UPS movers, I meant.... :)

--D

Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36 of 122
Subject: Re: Happiness is.... Date: 10/27/2006 11:54 AM
Recommendations: 4
Happiness is knowing that your picks and predictions are long term and today's giggles and snorts of derision shall turn into awe and admiration of the come-from-behind victory rivaled only by the tortoise, or several Roger Staubach games. For now, I'm comforted by the knowledge that my position lends hope and spirit to thousands looking over their shoulders and realizing they aren't doing so poorly after all. It is my gift to the masses.

Richard

Author: DancingNancies Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Coverage Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37 of 122
Subject: Re: Happiness is.... Date: 10/27/2006 12:32 PM
Recommendations: 3
Happiness is going wild making bold bets after being sort of conservative only to increase your score 26 points (from 75 to 101) in one day and finally receive the 100/100 charm.

John
...who is a happy capper today. :)

Author: TMFJester Big red star, 1000 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 39 of 122
Subject: Re: Happiness is.... Date: 10/30/2006 3:13 PM
Recommendations: 1
Happiness would have been to actually GET the 100/100 charm.

Oh well...

Ryan

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement