UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 134698  
Subject: Happy Birthday Iron Lady Date: 10/13/2012 11:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/iron-lady-margaret-t...

And God bless you for your service to mankind. Thank you.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jrdown Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107509 of 134698
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Iron Lady Date: 10/14/2012 7:03 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Sadly, I cannot watch the video. It states that it is private. She was one amazingly strong woman!

Robyn

Author: jrdown Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107510 of 134698
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Iron Lady Date: 10/14/2012 7:13 AM
Recommendations: 0
Your second post had a video and that may be the one you were trying to share. Mrs. Thatcher was really incredible!

Robyn

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement