UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (16) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: cmonkey Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308664  
Subject: Happy dance! Date: 11/9/1999 9:56 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
On 11/19/99, I will be making the final payment on my last credit card. I'll still have a couple other bills to take care of, but I will have no more plastic, only my check card, for the rest of my life. Yeehaw!

tapitty tap tap.. c'mon, everyone out on the dance floor!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: johnmoni Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19470 of 308664
Subject: Re: Happy dance! Date: 11/9/1999 10:45 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
"On 11/19/99, I will be making the final payment on my last credit card. I'll still have a couple other bills to take care of, but I will have no more plastic, only my check card, for the rest of my life. Yeehaw!"

If I didn't think my co-workers would call security on me, I'd get up on my desk and dance right now!!! That's fantastic!! You will never regret the hard work and effort put forth to get yourself to this point! Good luck - remember, your BEST credit is your own cash!!
johnmoni

Author: drwho17 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19471 of 308664
Subject: Re: Happy dance! Date: 11/9/1999 10:45 AM
One, two, three, One, two, three, One, two, three...

Congrats!

Author: JABoa Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19477 of 308664
Subject: Re: Happy dance! Date: 11/9/1999 11:26 AM
Time to flog them hamsters into shape again: www.hampsterdance.com

Author: Catleen Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19478 of 308664
Subject: Re: Happy dance! Date: 11/9/1999 11:31 AM
Good for you!!

Have to give you the dancing hamsters

www.hamsterdance.com

Catleen

Author: bdennis Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19480 of 308664
Subject: Re: Happy dance! Date: 11/9/1999 11:59 AM
woooo hooooo cmonkey, I will join you for the happy dance

Barbara

Author: jthrelkeld Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19481 of 308664
Subject: Re: Happy dance! Date: 11/9/1999 12:12 PM
...shakin' my groove thang...shakin' my groove thang...yeah yeah....

Congratulations! Yay!

Author: willdoka Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19482 of 308664
Subject: Re: Happy dance! Date: 11/9/1999 12:30 PM
Countdown to XTC. Nov.19. Many congrats.

Author: surfrgirl One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19483 of 308664
Subject: Re: Happy dance! Date: 11/9/1999 12:36 PM
On 11/19/99, I will be making the final payment on my last credit card. I'll still have a couple other bills to take care of, but I will have no more plastic, only my check card, for the rest of my life. Yeehaw!

tapitty tap tap.. c'mon, everyone out on the dance floor!

cmonkey, you are an inspiration! I'm tapping as fast as I can on my way out the door to pay some more bills! Way to go!!

Author: hotfool Big red star, 1000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19486 of 308664
Subject: Re: Happy dance! Date: 11/9/1999 12:55 PM
GO MONKEY
GO MONKEY

GO-GO-GO MONKEY

CONGRATS!!!!!!

jEFF

Author: cmonkey Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19487 of 308664
Subject: Re: Happy dance! Date: 11/9/1999 1:02 PM
God, I'll tell you, this is just the best feeling. I've been picking away at this for two years, and as each of the other bills got paid off, I added that payment to this last card (snowball, yes?), and now that this will be done, I'll apply it to my other two bills, then when *they're* done I'm plunking it all into my student loans. I'm afraid they're gonna be with me for a loooong time, but if a mortgage and student loans are the only debt I have, well I can live with that for a while.

So don't any of you think it can't be done or that you're too deep to get out. Slow and steady at first, then it really adds up after a while.

Go get 'em!

One happy monkey

Author: ptheland Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19496 of 308664
Subject: Re: Happy dance! Date: 11/9/1999 1:59 PM
Congrats!!! Bet it feels pretty good.

--ptheland <==patiently working toward his own dance!

Author: oneika Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19505 of 308664
Subject: Re: Happy dance! Date: 11/9/1999 4:02 PM
jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the wayyyyyyy....to the bank....good for you.
V.

Author: SpeleoFool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19527 of 308664
Subject: Re: Happy dance! Date: 11/9/1999 6:58 PM

da da tah da (tappity-tap-tap).

Man, I don't even have rhythm when I type-dance! But I just had to get out there and congratulate you on your achievement! Way to go!

SpeleoFool.

Author: georgiaboy1 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19547 of 308664
Subject: Re: Happy dance! Date: 11/10/1999 9:18 AM
<<On 11/19/99, I will be making the final payment on my last credit card. I'll still have a couple other bills to take care of, but I will have no more plastic, only my check card, for the rest of my life. Yeehaw!>>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy dances galore!!! Congratulations!!! Tap...tap...tap...!!! Way to go cmonkey.

Will

Author: EPhule One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19554 of 308664
Subject: Re: Happy dance! Date: 11/10/1999 10:28 AM
I'm really suprised that nobody has done this before.

"Don't know much about dancin'.
That's why I wrote this song.
One of my legs is shorter than the other
and both my feets too long.
Got no natural rhythm.
But I get out there with 'em.
I go daning every night,
hoping someday that I'll get it right.

chours

I'm a dancing fool oo oo oool
I'm a dancing fool ooo oool

Dancing Fool - Frank Zappa

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (16) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement