UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tscateh Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308881  
Subject: Happy Dance Date: 2/26/2001 5:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I don't usually post, but since my tax refund came back ($3500), I get to pay off some bills and get off on the correct foot to paying off everything else.

I'm hangin' out right at about $60K with student loans ($40K), a motorcycle loan ($5400), 2 cc's ($8200), and a small piece of property I can't get rid of ($4400), and a variety of smaller day-to-day debts.

I've got about $1100 to devote to paying these things off, so I'm looking forward to getting started!

tscateh
Print the post Back To Top
Author: foolishinTX Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 59569 of 308881
Subject: Re: Happy Dance Date: 2/26/2001 5:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Dance away! Good luck. We're all here for you!

Author: LisaCda Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 59619 of 308881
Subject: Re: Happy Dance Date: 2/26/2001 8:30 PM
I've got about $1100 to devote to paying these things off, so I'm looking forward to getting started!

---------

Congratulations! It feels good to get started.

I used to resent making payments because I thought I wasn't "getting" anything for my money. Now I enjoy making payments (sad, but true!) because it means I'm just that much closer to my Happy Dance.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your Happy Dance and will join in from here!

LisaCda

Author: wileyjon Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 59678 of 308881
Subject: Re: Happy Dance Date: 2/27/2001 1:53 PM
I'm torn, too. A little of both, I suppose, though it would feel good to have that cushion of money beneath one.

Author: foolwizard Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 59835 of 308881
Subject: Re: Happy Dance Date: 2/28/2001 3:06 PM
Congrats on having the resources to start paying off the debts!

Now get out that cheque book, before your fingers stop their happy dance ;P

foolwizard

Author: frissy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 60297 of 308881
Subject: Re: Happy Dance Date: 3/3/2001 9:07 PM
I used to resent making payments because I thought I wasn't "getting" anything for my money. Now I enjoy making payments (sad, but true!) because it means I'm just that much closer to my Happy Dance.

That's the trouble with credit cards. First you get something for nothing, then you get nothing for something.

frissy
it just messes with your mind!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement