UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wise12 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308858  
Subject: HAPPY DANCE Date: 5/24/2001 12:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 9
I just got off the phone with the credit card company. They dropped my apr. It was so simple and to think I didn't even know you could do that until I got on this board!!
One card went down 5%!
The other one went down 6%!
I know this is not that much but every little bit helps! Now I can pay them off sooner and then I will cut them up!!!!!!!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: nix1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 72352 of 308858
Subject: Re: HAPPY DANCE Date: 5/24/2001 12:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Nice one, mate! Keep up the good work!

Kind regards

Nix

Author: j9drost Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 72358 of 308858
Subject: Re: HAPPY DANCE Date: 5/24/2001 12:13 PM
Recommendations: 1
I just got off the phone with the credit card company. They dropped my apr. It was so simple and to think I didn't even know you could do that until I got on this board!!

Yeah, I didn't know about it, either. Sure am glad that I found the Fool!

Congratulations!!!

-j9

Author: safehaven One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 72370 of 308858
Subject: Re: HAPPY DANCE Date: 5/24/2001 1:10 PM
Congrats! Keep the music coming!

Author: TamarianG Big red star, 1000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 72424 of 308858
Subject: Re: HAPPY DANCE Date: 5/24/2001 4:48 PM
Way to go! Isn't it weird how tough it is to make that first call? What are we afraid of, that they'll laugh at us or something?

Well done - it will help tremendously over the long run, just wait and see!

Tamarian

Author: TRGarner Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 72428 of 308858
Subject: Re: HAPPY DANCE Date: 5/24/2001 4:57 PM
wise12,

Congratulations and job well-done!

However, how much do you owe? If you don't mind.

Author: foolishinTX Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 72446 of 308858
Subject: Re: HAPPY DANCE Date: 5/24/2001 6:31 PM
This is wonderful news! This first step is getting those rates lowered! For most of the banks, it was so simple, I almost fell out of my chair. Other's took a few tries, but I got there!

Author: wise12 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 72629 of 308858
Subject: Re: HAPPY DANCE Date: 5/25/2001 6:25 PM
However, how much do you owe? If you don't mind.

I owe a little less than $2,300 on my credit cards.
About $1,600 on a bank loan
Then $5,250 on my truck.
I also have a morgage but I am trying to sell my house.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement