Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: FiddleDeeDee Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 86587  
Subject: Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day Date: 9/19/2012 12:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Arggggg.....

How do epic poets hijack a ship? “Prepare to be bored dead.”

QF
Print the post Back To Top
Author: FiddleDeeDee Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86155 of 86587
Subject: Re: Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day Date: 9/19/2012 12:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Why was Blackbeard chosen to judge the baking contest?

Because he was a pie-rate.

QF

Author: FiddleDeeDee Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86156 of 86587
Subject: Re: Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day Date: 9/19/2012 12:52 PM
The pirate with a parrot had a real chirp on his shoulder.

QF

Author: FiddleDeeDee Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86157 of 86587
They found a new way to kill pirates:

Gas them with argon.

QF

Author: FiddleDeeDee Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86158 of 86587
Subject: Re: Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day Date: 9/19/2012 12:54 PM
What is a pirates favorite flavor of cheese?

CheddARRRRRR!!

QF

Author: FiddleDeeDee Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86159 of 86587
Subject: Re: Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day Date: 9/19/2012 12:54 PM
Recommendations: 1
What's a pirates favourite
toothpaste?

Arrrrm and Hammer!

QF

Author: FiddleDeeDee Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86160 of 86587
Subject: Re: Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day Date: 9/19/2012 12:55 PM
What's a pirate's favorite animal?

An AARRRmadillo!!

QF

Author: FiddleDeeDee Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86161 of 86587
Subject: Re: Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day Date: 9/19/2012 12:57 PM
A pirate was standing on the crow's nest and then he slipped and fell. He fell through the first floor, then he fell through the second floor, then he fell through the third floor and hit the bottom floor of the ship!

The first mate comes up to him and asks "Are ye all right matey?"

The pirate replies, "Arrr, yes... I've been through hardship before!"

QF

Author: Globetraveler Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86162 of 86587
Subject: Re: Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day Date: 9/19/2012 4:50 PM
Recommendations: 2
We have 100MPH winds, drivin' rain, and power outages. It be not a good day t' be in t' crow's nest

Author: FiddleDeeDee Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86163 of 86587
Subject: Re: Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day Date: 9/19/2012 5:51 PM
We have 100MPH winds, drivin' rain, and power outages. It be not a good day t' be in t' crow's nest

Aye, matey. Batten down th' hatches, and all that there other stuff....

Madame Fifi LaFarge

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86164 of 86587
Subject: Re: Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day Date: 9/19/2012 6:16 PM
Yarr! Here bees da page fur translating:

http://translate-pirate.com/

Author: FiddleDeeDee Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86165 of 86587
Subject: Re: Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day Date: 9/20/2012 10:45 AM
Yarr! Here bees da page fur translating:

http://translate-pirate.com/

Hahahahahahaahah!!!! We be mightily amuuuuuuused by that. We put arrrr school website innit & got a good belly laff.

"Faculty I'll be Cuttin' off yer Nose and Staff" sez one link.... LOL

Mme. LaFarge

Author: Eugeneous Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86166 of 86587
Subject: Re: Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day Date: 9/23/2012 3:02 PM
"Faculty I'll be Cuttin' off yer Nose and Staff" sez one link.... LOL

Mme. LaFarge

Cringe! Don't wanna lose me staff!

Meandering Marauder o' the Malevolent Main

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement