Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: voelkels Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 82331  
Subject: Happy Leif Ericson Day, Y’all Date: 10/8/2012 9:44 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
In honor of the day dat the Europeans discovered America (not dat I-talian fella, no), I plans to get a bottle of mead (See; http://www.rozis.com/store/product.php?productid=18346 ) and raise a glass to old Lief. I saw this on the shelf at Acquistapace’s a few daze back and it sounds interesting (See; http://www.thenorthernlight.org/2011/11/01/vikings-blood-a-k... ) in small quantities.
;-)

C.J.V. - might also have a sip or three of aquavit too, me
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JGBFool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 77771 of 82331
Subject: Re: Happy Leif Ericson Day, Y’all Date: 10/8/2012 3:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I don't know where to get mead or aquavit, so I suppose this evening I'll just drink an ale and speak in a Minnesota accent in Leif's honor.

Author: MikeInIndy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 77774 of 82331
Subject: Re: Happy Leif Ericson Day, Y’all Date: 10/8/2012 3:28 PM
I was going to grill some maiz.

Author: blford Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 77803 of 82331
Subject: Re: Happy Leif Ericson Day, Y’all Date: 10/11/2012 11:36 AM

Sounds a bit risky to me MII...Ain't that a subject y'all could easily get lost in!?!?

Bill

Author: MikeInIndy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 77805 of 82331
Subject: Re: Happy Leif Ericson Day, Y’all Date: 10/11/2012 2:22 PM
Recommendations: 4

Sounds a bit risky to me MII...Ain't that a subject y'all could easily get lost in!?!?

Go to your room.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement