Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RayBH Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36682  
Subject: Happy Thanksgiving Date: 11/21/2012 1:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Hope all is well with everyone and that this year you will be able to find something to be thankful for.

BTW starting to trade again FWIW, RIG, DO and CHK.

ray
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Calabogie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36507 of 36682
Subject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Date: 12/3/2012 10:05 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi Ray! Happy Thanksgiving (a little late) and hope you and yours are doing well.

I'll be in the DC area and Florida in March and in Ft. Leavenworth in July of next year. If you're close to any of those areas maybe we can get together.

Calabogie (also emailed)

Author: RayBH Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36508 of 36682
Subject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Date: 12/4/2012 11:46 AM
Hey Eric.............

Where abouts will you be when your in Florida? We were thinking of hitting Disney for the spring garden show and who knows maybe we could get to do some face time.

ray

Author: Calabogie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36510 of 36682
Subject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Date: 12/5/2012 8:15 AM
Where abouts will you be when your in Florida? We were thinking of hitting Disney for the spring garden show and who knows maybe we could get to do some face time.

Sent you an email on this.

Calabogie

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement