UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Grateful2476 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 6272  
Subject: Happy Turkey Day! Date: 11/22/2000 4:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Just wishing all of my Colorado brethen and sisteren (whatever that means!) a Happy Thanksgiving. I will be away playing in Woodland Park and of course Summit County till Sunday evening so I will talk to everyone next week.

Again Happy Thanksgiving

Jeremy

Yea for Turkey!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: kathcolo Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1313 of 6272
Subject: Re: Happy Turkey Day! Date: 11/22/2000 4:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Thanks Jeremy! Have a fun and safe weekend! Me? I intend to show the bird what stuffed REALLY means!

Kath

Author: YodaCo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1314 of 6272
Subject: Re: Happy Turkey Day! Date: 11/22/2000 7:25 PM
Recommendations: 4
Jeremy: Just wishing all of my Colorado brethen and sisteren (whatever that means!) a Happy Thanksgiving.

I'll second that.......motion carries (With Absolutely NO recounts!!

Wishing everone a great Thanksgiving Day and fantastic start to the holiday season!!

-Yodaco in the Springs

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement