Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LibbyLoo00 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1220  
Subject: HAS earnings Date: 4/23/2012 8:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What do you think of HAS's quarterly earnings being down? I'm new to the group. HAS was my first acquisition and then - oops - earnings down by quite a bit! I suppose I need a little reassurance.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: RPMick Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1205 of 1220
Subject: Re: HAS earnings Date: 4/23/2012 10:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Libby,

Mattel was down this quarter as well. Just overall weak spending by consumers in the space. HAS is looking at a promising future though. Several movies coming up this summer with HAS set to benefit from the licensing of toys; Battleship, GI Joe, Spiderman, Avengers, etc. Plus I recall reading that the HUB is doing better than expected.

Let this one play out, reinvest your dividends if you can, and I think you have a long term winner here with HAS.

-Ryan

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement