UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: stevenjklein Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 89145  
Subject: Has TMF given up on search? Date: 10/30/2012 3:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I was looking for a message on the Apple board.

I couldn't remember the thread name or author, but I did recall that it included the word hybrid.

So I went to the Apple board, clicked in the Search box, typed in Hybrid, and clicked Search.

It found 261 items. Since I knew the one I was looking for was recent, I clicked the Date button to sort by date.

The top item is dated September 16, 2012.

The message I was looking for was more recent than that, so I searched for it using Google's site tag, and found the message.

It was in this thread, where THREE different messages included the word hybrid.

Why doesn't the Fool's search tool find any of those messages?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 87223 of 89145
Subject: Re: Has TMF given up on search? Date: 11/6/2012 7:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
There is absolutely no money for TMF in improving TMF's Search so do NOT expect TMF to devote any resources to improving Search.
===*===

So?

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement