Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Anjanettea Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 78  
Subject: HBO Ready to Bury 'Six Feet' Date: 11/6/2004 12:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
From Yahoo: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=597&e=8&u=/nm/20041106/tv_nm/television_sixfeet_dc

HBO Ready to Bury 'Six Feet'
By Nellie Andreeva

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - HBO is preparing a eulogy for "Six Feet Under."

The pay cabler confirmed Friday that the upcoming fifth season of "Six Feet" will be the last for the ensemble drama revolving around the trials and tribulations of a family that runs a mortuary. Series creator/executive producer Alan Ball recently informed HBO executives that he felt the show will have run its creative course by the end of the upcoming 12-episode season.

First Sex & The City, then The Sopranos, now 6FU. There's nothing left for a girl to watch.

Sandi
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DBAVelvet74 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48 of 78
Subject: Re: HBO Ready to Bury 'Six Feet' Date: 5/8/2005 1:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
The pay cabler confirmed Friday that the upcoming fifth season of "Six Feet" will be the last

Do we know when this last season will start?

Author: Anjanettea Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 49 of 78
Subject: Re: HBO Ready to Bury 'Six Feet' Date: 5/9/2005 9:24 AM
Recommendations: 1
Do we know when this last season will start?

Six Feet Under premieres on a new night, Monday, June 6th at 9PM ET.

I'm assuming the new / final season starts June 6th, unless I'm reading the HBO site wrong.

Author: dtschet Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 59 of 78
Subject: Re: HBO Ready to Bury 'Six Feet' Date: 7/26/2005 8:44 AM
Yup, time to drop HBO!

: )

donna <--- taking ideas for how to spend all that extra money each month!

heh

Author: gentility Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61 of 78
Subject: Re: HBO Ready to Bury 'Six Feet' Date: 7/26/2005 10:07 AM
Yup, time to drop HBO!

: )

donna <--- taking ideas for how to spend all that extra money each month!

heh

If any of their other new shows are anything like "The Comeback", I'll be asking for a refund! For sure! Eck!

Gen

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement