Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Jeanwa Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36682  
Subject: hdwr Date: 6/27/2001 11:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
from sonarFor those that got into HDWR yesterday ank kept overnight...way cool. Great opening for ya!

Yeah, too bad I had to "work" yesterday. News that the company authorized the buy of more shares.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sonar69 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6186 of 36682
Subject: Re: hdwr Date: 6/27/2001 2:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Are you still holding or did you get out earlier? I am a bit surprised it has fallen today since the high of $12.89.

FWIW, I stated earlier that I want to keep HOMS till it drops to $29.00 or so. I am ahead a buck right now. I have the hardest time being patient. I really want to take the buck profit. This is a small position, so I am going to stick to my guns. I may even short more if it hits $36.00 or so. Shorted at $33.99. HOMS is a crappy company with a pretty well defined channel.

Hell, so much for taking a buck. Its back up...this is a tough game we play.

Author: Calabogie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6303 of 36682
Subject: Re: hdwr Date: 6/28/2001 10:15 AM

Hell, so much for taking a buck. Its back up...this is a tough game we play.

Always take what you're given Gary! :) It IS a tough job and it takes some discipline and hard work to do it well. It's the most fun I have working though.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement