UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (35) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: sykesix Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 63131  
Subject: Re: Will the Whizzers Win? Date: 7/2/2008 9:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 11
He confused you with me. Yes I posted that on the other board. I mentioned that here (that I cross posted). Does that make it garbage? Why is this garbage? Frankly I think that my post is a very valid concern that many people who save must at least wonder about. This is a financial bulletin board and this is a financial topic. Why is it garbage?

It isn't garbage, it is a valid concern/fear that a lot of people share.

There are a few posters here who feel the highest, best use of their life's energy to say nasty things to liberals. What you actually wrote is of no consequence.

If these keyboard warriors can find a way to say something nasty to someone they think is liberal, that's all they care about. Your actual words mean nothing to them. You just happened to get caught in the crossfire. Your politics don't matter. Simply by posting here you are fair game in their eyes. You're seen as a liberal and they hate you for that. That's all you need to know.

If you post here much, be prepared for more of the same. The conservatives will blast you with both barrels even if your posts have nothing to with politics--as yours didn't.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (35) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Economic Implications of Cuba
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement