UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (16) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 788783  
Subject: He, he, he, OK now are you suspicious? Date: 6/17/2014 1:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 19
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/06/17/irs-tells-gop-committe...

It’s not just Lois Lerner’s e-mails. The Internal Revenue Service says it can’t produce e-mails from six more employees involved in the targeting of conservative groups, according to two Republicans investigating the scandal.

The IRS told Ways and Means chairman Dave Camp and subcommittee chairman Charles Boustany that computer crashes resulted in additional lost e-mails, including from Nikole Flax, the chief of staff to former IRS commissioner Steven Miller, who was fired in the wake of the targeting scandal.
-----------------------------------------------------
LOLcats.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 731539 of 788783
Subject: Re: He, he, he, OK now are you suspicious? Date: 6/17/2014 1:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I smell impeachment.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 731541 of 788783
Subject: Re: He, he, he, OK now are you suspicious? Date: 6/17/2014 1:49 PM
Recommendations: 9
Just think of how well they'll run a single-payer healthcare system with this type of expertise. It'll all be paperless! Think of the savings! Think of the low overhead!

What's funny is with each lie even if you believe the lie (which any normal person wouldn't) you still are left with incompetence, at the very least (if you believe them, which you wouldn't), but liberals want more government control, not less. It's all very comical.

Author: THEMATHISNEAR Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 731544 of 788783
Subject: Re: He, he, he, OK now are you suspicious? Date: 6/17/2014 2:03 PM
Recommendations: 4
With the contempt that this Admediastration has for Congress and the American people, I fully expect them to say something like, "Yeah, like, dude, anything that you'd, like, want to see in regard to that IRS thing - dude, that happened, like, two years ago - uhh, yeah, we don't, like, have those emails. Some computers crashed, or something. All of the ones that, like, had anything you're lookin' for. Like, just deal, dude. Move ON, already."

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 731547 of 788783
Subject: Re: He, he, he, OK now are you suspicious? Date: 6/17/2014 2:20 PM
Recommendations: 16

What's funny is with each lie even if you believe the lie (which any normal person wouldn't) you still are left with incompetence, at the very least (if you believe them, which you wouldn't), but liberals want more government control, not less. It's all very comical.

The excuse du jour is "Well, Bush lost some emails, derp" and that's about all they can come up with. I think deep down the only people who don't know that Obama is a hopeless amateur surrounded by corrupt idiots are his die-hards. Most everyday libs are starting to at least get embarrassed. That's a small step.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 731549 of 788783
Subject: Re: He, he, he, OK now are you suspicious? Date: 6/17/2014 2:56 PM
Recommendations: 0
but liberals want more government control, not less.

B-b-b-but it's for the children.

Author: boater123 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 731567 of 788783
Subject: Re: He, he, he, OK now are you suspicious? Date: 6/17/2014 6:53 PM
"I smell impeachment. "

If the pres was a white, Republican, male.... probably....In this instance .. no chance. This is our sad state of affairs today.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 731568 of 788783
Subject: Re: He, he, he, OK now are you suspicious? Date: 6/17/2014 6:55 PM
Recommendations: 1
If the pres was a white, Republican, male.... probably....In this instance .. no chance. This is our sad state of affairs today.

If the President were a Republican the left would give a crap about Americans dying and terrorists seizing control of large swaths of territory. Since it's Obama, not so much. As they like to say partyfirstistreason.

Author: boater123 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 731570 of 788783
Subject: Re: He, he, he, OK now are you suspicious? Date: 6/17/2014 7:13 PM
the left, and the media, will not admit that this guy is a total failure after all their reputations and credibility they have invested in him.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 731571 of 788783
Subject: Re: He, he, he, OK now are you suspicious? Date: 6/17/2014 7:23 PM
the left, and the media, will not admit that this guy is a total failure after all their reputations and credibility they have invested in him.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Well, let me help you, this is all the fault of George W. Bush 6 1/2 years ago. Fast & Furious, Benghazi, IRS, Rosen, AP, etc.....that was like 2 years ago bro, get over it.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 731591 of 788783
Subject: Re: He, he, he, OK now are you suspicious? Date: 6/17/2014 9:03 PM

There's a clinical name for this phenomenon: cognitive dissonance.

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the excessive mental stress and discomfort experienced by an individual who (1) holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time or (2) is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values. This stress and discomfort may also arise within an individual who holds a belief and performs a contradictory action or reaction.

If journalists vote, are they saddled with professional bias? A column on Politico written by journalist Mike Allen prompted the debate.

“I’m part of a minority school of thought among journalists that we owe it to the people we cover, and to our readers, to remain agnostic about elections, even in private,” he wrote. “I figure if the news media serves as an imperfect umpire, neither team wants us taking a few swings.”

Republican strategist Christine O’Donnell differed wildly in her interpretation of the journalist’s civic role. “Remember the first free elections in Afghanistan? The Taliban actually threatened death. They said that any woman who voted would have their fingers chopped off,” she said. “Yet you saw news reports of women lined up around the polling places — even if it meant that the terrorists were going to later chop off their fingers — because they know what it means to vote in a free election.”

“And then to hear journalists say, ‘I cannot be objective if I vote,’ then you should not be a journalist,” she added.

FOX News legal analyst Peter Johnson Jr. was almost as adamant as O’Donnell. “I think it’s ridiculous,” he exclaimed. “In fact it bothers me because it goes with the moral superiority that so-called journalists have, that their duty — which is not codified, not written in any law, or not understood by most people — is a higher responsibility than exercising the vote.”

So much for Objective Journalism. Don’t bother to look for it here — not under any byline of mine; or anyone else I can think of. With the possible exception of things like box scores, race results, and stock market tabulations, there is no such thing as Objective Journalism. The phrase itself is a pompous contradiction in terms. ~Hunter S. Thompson

Groupthink has invaded journalism. Our left leaning media supports itself and each other because it would be too painful to admit that anything/one they so fervently believe in could be wrong.

Author: totolapse1 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 731611 of 788783
Subject: Re: He, he, he, OK now are you suspicious? Date: 6/18/2014 5:11 AM
It's humorous that you think the government can't do it anything right, unless it's emails.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 731633 of 788783
Subject: Re: He, he, he, OK now are you suspicious? Date: 6/18/2014 10:30 AM
"I smell impeachment. "

If the pres was a white, Republican, male...probably… In this instance ...no chance. This is our sad state of affairs today.

What if the mid-term elections return control of the Senate to Republicans? Then it would be Republicans' duty to impeach since Baracky's team hasn't got the guts to do it.

Author: boater123 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 731641 of 788783
Subject: Re: He, he, he, OK now are you suspicious? Date: 6/18/2014 10:55 AM
Recommendations: 1
I have no confidence that the Republicans have the guts to do it either.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 731642 of 788783
Subject: Re: He, he, he, OK now are you suspicious? Date: 6/18/2014 10:57 AM
But if Republicans take back the Senate--which is a strong possibility--they'll have to at least publicly broach the subject.

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 731705 of 788783
Subject: Re: He, he, he, OK now are you suspicious? Date: 6/18/2014 3:00 PM
What if the mid-term elections return control of the Senate to Republicans? Then it would be Republicans' duty to impeach since Baracky's team hasn't got the guts to do it.

They'd need a 2/3 Senate majority to have a chance of an impeachment vote passing - if the Republicans were as partisan as the Democrats claim they are.

In fact, there are enough RINOs that actually support what Obama is doing that it would probably take at least a 3/4 majority.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (16) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement