Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Hammerdwn One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2374  
Subject: Headin' South! Date: 9/11/2000 10:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Any of you full timerFOOLS heading south for the winter? Tell the rest of us where and why.

Hammer
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rosebear Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 141 of 2374
Subject: Re: Headin' South! Date: 9/12/2000 4:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 12
Going to the Florida Keys. We chase the warm weather. Tried south Texas last fall and really didn't enjoy it, probably because we are in our early fifties and, down there, we felt we were partying with our grandparents!

Author: Hammerdwn One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 142 of 2374
Subject: Re: Headin' South! Date: 9/12/2000 8:22 PM
Recommendations: 0
I am 54 and and retired, my wife's 49 and has 5 more years to go. Although we have never been to the "Texas Tropics," we've suspected that it would be as you say, "partying w/grandparents." How about the RV camp at the city of South Padre Island? Been there?

Hammer

Author: rosebear Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 143 of 2374
Subject: Re: Headin' South! Date: 9/13/2000 3:21 PM
Recommendations: 12
No. It was on our list of things to do but got missed.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement