Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 13
Be it known to all here that by the authority vested in me as Old Geezer Jester, I hereby give and grant permission to all those posting in The Jester Board to add to their posting names the word 'Jester' following it. This right and privilege shall be unique to this board's posters and is not allowed by any other poster on TMF. If such an occasion happens, that poster will be forced to spend two consecutive days at Mechanical Investing and will only allowed out having reached the gibbering stage.

Secret Handshake: Extend right hand. Grasp the other's hand firmly yet not too hard. Shake his/her hand up and down a few times. Let go. If you meet someone who does this then you have met a Fellow Jester. Relax and enjoy.

Secret Recognition Phrase: “Sorry my hand's wet; I have just been to the bathroom.” Alternate: “Have a chocolate; the ones with teeth marks are hard centers.”

Best Jester Pick-Up Line at a Bar: “Hi, sweetbuns, wanna jingle my Jester cap's bells?” Alternate: “I snort beverages through my nose, can you?”

Beware the Ides of April.

MichaelR

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement