UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ForteFan One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 113  
Subject: Heard the boxing kangaroo (radio) spot tonight Date: 11/12/1999 3:22 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Halfway into it, I started to think "This is funny. If only it were a Fool ad." I was pleased to find out it was, in fact.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: michaelwj Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 95 of 113
Subject: Re: Heard the boxing kangaroo (radio) spot tonig Date: 11/12/1999 10:37 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
ForteFan wrote:
<Halfway into it, I started to think "This is funny. If only it were a Fool ad." I was
pleased to find out it was, in fact.>

I've only heard the radio ads, and I too find them funny. They also reinforce what I consider to be TMF's greatest asset: high quality financial education.

Michael

P.S. I think eventually the terms bull and bear will be replaced with kangarou and emu--as we fully integrate with Australia's economy. Just my humble O.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement