UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 63336  
Subject: Hedge fund CEO arrested in prostitution sting Date: 9/5/2013 2:41 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
http://www.kgw.com/news/Hedge-fund-CEO-Portland-attorney-arr...

TIGARD, Ore. – Tigard police arrested nine men Thursday in an anti-prostitution sting. Among the men were a prominent Portland hedge fund manager and a known Portland animal law attorney.

James Bisenius, 62 (pictured), the founder and CEO of Common Sense Investment Management was one of the men arrested after several Tigard detectives converged on a Tigard area hotel throughout the afternoon and early evening of August 29.

Common Sense Investment Management manages more than $3.2 billion, according to CNBC, and was the 46th largest fund globally as of December, according to InvestHedge.

</snip>

This guy was captured in a Craig's list prostitution sting by the local police. If I was a wealthy Hedge Fund guy, I'd be flying in the best talent from Holland and Denmark. No Craig's List ho's for me.

intercst
Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement