Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0

I am trying to hedge against the rise of the Indian rupee against the US dollar. I am exploring ways to do this other than transfer money from here to India, can I hedge by buying any ETF like INR or ICN. Are there other ETFs out there that folks recommend.

Appreciate any feedback from fellow Fools!

Thanks in advance.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.