Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tenshuma Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 221  
Subject: Hellloooooooooooo... Date: 8/13/2006 12:30 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Haha, I guess no one is interested in Wall Street here...

Plus...What do you talk about on this board anyway? Investing? No...Plenty of boards for that...Investment bankers? I think there's a career board somewhere...

Close the board! Close the board! There must be a request button for this somewhere. This whole 'niche' boards thing...not so cool. In terms of investments, yes. Message boards...no.

-Ten
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 214 of 221
Subject: Re: Hellloooooooooooo... Date: 8/15/2006 9:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Wall Street?

I think it was the only Oliver Stone film I enjoyed.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094291/

sunrayman
a wanderer among "under-used" boards

Author: tenshuma Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 215 of 221
Subject: Re: Hellloooooooooooo... Date: 8/15/2006 10:12 PM
Yay! It's an under-used board junkie!

Yeah, I had to watch it in entrepreneurship class. Very fun. :)

-Ten

Author: jrr7 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 216 of 221
Subject: Re: Hellloooooooooooo... Date: 8/24/2006 2:12 PM
Haha, I guess no one is interested in Wall Street here...

Note the name of the folder that the board is in: "Birds of a Feather"

The board is for people who work in the financial industry in NYC, or who are closely connected to the area.

BTW, if a board doesn't get many posts in it, it will no longer appear when you are browsing board lists.

Author: tenshuma Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 217 of 221
Subject: Re: Hellloooooooooooo... Date: 8/24/2006 10:03 PM
I don't know the geographic statistics for Fool users, but how many of us work in NYC and in the financial industry?

Anyways, the last previous post was in 2002. How long does it take before it doesn't appear? :/

-Ten

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement