Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: FoolSarah One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 24  
Subject: Hello Date: 3/23/2000 1:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone out there? Someone started this discussion but there's nothing but the oping "rules".

Curiouser and curiouser.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: whit150 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 24
Subject: Re: Hello Date: 12/13/2000 10:09 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
trying to get into investment club. Would appreciate info.

Author: FoolSarah One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 24
Subject: Re: Hello Date: 12/18/2000 11:41 AM
trying to get into investment club. Would appreciate info.

I too would be interested in joining one (too little time to start one). I live in SC near the Savannah River accross from Augusta GA.

Anyone out there that has a club that would like another investor?

FoolSarah

Author: wac01 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5 of 24
Subject: Re: Hello Date: 3/5/2001 2:07 AM
HI, YES I AM HERE. IT IS MY FIRST TIME AND I AM CURIOUS AS TO WHAT KIND OF INVESTING DOES LADIES 2000 AND IF YOU ACCEPT MORE MEMBERS?

Author: wac01 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 24
Subject: Re: Hello Date: 3/5/2001 2:15 AM
HI IM NEW TO THIS AS U CAN GUESS. WHAT INVESTMENTS DOES THE LADIES 2000 INVEST IN AND CAN ANYONE JOIN YOUR GROUP?

Author: silverhair75703 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15 of 24
Subject: Re: Hello Date: 6/8/2001 1:26 PM
Yo, FoolSarah--
I am interested in women's investment clubs, starting with Texas, then Southwest, then US, then worldwide. Investing is a whole new world for me, but I'm really interested. Please let me know how you're doing with your portfolio, etc.--Silverhair

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement