Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: warisill Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 46  
Subject: Hello! Date: 11/22/2000 4:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
This board is intended to discuss philosophy, logic and ethics. Any other relevant topics will be welcome.

I hope to post a reference list of operators in the next few days. The fool is somewhat limited on it's symbols so I'll need to get creative for the logic operators.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: fivepigs Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 46
Subject: Re: Hello! Date: 11/22/2000 8:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
A good idea warisill, and clicked into the faves.

Back soon.

Author: TMFMycroft Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22 of 46
Subject: Re: Hello! Date: 12/22/2000 10:32 PM
Recommendations: 0

This board is intended to discuss philosophy, logic and ethics. Any other relevant topics will be welcome.

I hope to post a reference list of operators in the next few days. The fool is somewhat limited on it's symbols so I'll need to get creative for the logic operators.

Hello Warsill,

Thank you for opening this board, I have studied philosophy on my own for some 15 years now so I am ready to go.

TMF MYCROFT

Author: warisill Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 24 of 46
Subject: Re: Hello! Date: 12/27/2000 4:39 PM
Yes, thanks for responding Myc, I wasn't sure this board would ever take off.

I wanted to open with a discussion of Aristotle, which would divide his work into three parts. Unfortunately I'm out of town and the cyber cafe isn't the place to start such a discussion.

Next week then?

Author: TMFMycroft Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 25 of 46
Subject: Re: Hello! Date: 12/27/2000 5:41 PM

Yes, thanks for responding Myc, I wasn't sure this board would ever take off.

I wanted to open with a discussion of Aristotle, which would divide his work into three parts. Unfortunately I'm out of town and the cyber cafe isn't the place to start such a discussion.

Next week then?

I will be here when you are ready my friend with my Nicomachean Ethics ready to go.

TMF MYCROFT

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement