Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: allisonclift Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 21  
Subject: Hello!!! Date: 1/13/2002 8:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Just bought a Hugger 883...and now I'm separated from it :( It had to stay in TX while I'm here in IN. Now I need a vehicle and don't want to buy anything other than another Harley!!! Yep, I've got the fever :)

Alli
Print the post Back To Top
Author: bschuck Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7 of 21
Subject: Re: Hello!!! Date: 1/14/2002 10:00 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Can I ask why ya got separated from the scoot?

Well, hope you find another HD soon.

BPS

Author: allisonclift Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8 of 21
Subject: Re: Hello!!! Date: 1/15/2002 12:52 AM
I'm in the Army. I moved up North where I thought there would be snow and ice...I was wrong so far. So I left her in Texas with my fiance.

This way I don't have to worry about breaking her in. Greg and I took the Rider's EDGE course at Mancouso's in Houston. I did better than he did, so I don't think I will have a problem getting back on her. Greg on the other hand needs a little more practice anyway.

Talk to you later,
Alli

Author: halonhalig Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 21
Subject: Re: Hello!!! Date: 1/15/2002 1:02 AM
Were over on the HDI board. We talk about this stuff over there. So head that wat ASAP. Tell them halon sent you. If you hurry, Wednesday is the deadline, you can get in to out stock picker contest. Nice to see yet another Texan on the board. Signing out from Austin.

halon

Author: Seeker717 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10 of 21
Subject: Re: Hello!!! Date: 1/15/2002 11:22 AM
Recommendations: 0
Hey Allison, go over the the HDI board, it is hardly pure technical and financial in content, lots of riders, a cool stock picking contest too.

Thanks for serving by the way.

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=14582816

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement