UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: splotto Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 11  
Subject: Hello Date: 7/28/2004 9:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Hello:

Well, I just found this board. Anyone still lurking here?

It's been a while since I played, but I have always loved the game.

Splotto
Print the post Back To Top
Author: OldFatherHubbard Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7 of 11
Subject: Re: Hello Date: 7/30/2004 9:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Hey,

I'm still here.

I've just been reading Unearthed Arcana and have combined the various bard variants into one single variant bard, that can be geshtalted or multiclassed with the standard bard so that the additional class features don't need to be gained at a sacrifice of the standard set of features.

I've also been listing the different possable career paths for the bard to take, over the course of rising into the epic levels.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement