UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LLRinCO Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 6270  
Subject: Hello? Date: 1/28/2011 7:07 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Since our resident Harley dude stopped posting, this board has died. That's too bad.

While everyone in the east is digging out of the snow, we will enjoy close to 60 degrees today! That's something to be glad about - especially since the mountains have plenty of snow.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SirYoda Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6222 of 6270
Subject: Re: Hello? Date: 1/28/2011 8:35 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I, for one, am not complaining about the weather! We live on the Palmer Divide, at about 7200 feet, and I've only fired up the snow blower twice this season. 'Course, March and April are our snowiest months.....

I'll enjoy near 60 degrees without any issues!!

Yoda

Author: Renegadecj Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6223 of 6270
Subject: Re: Hello? Date: 1/28/2011 11:12 AM
I'm not complaining now....but if we don't get a big chunk of snow soon, the foothills are going to be a tinderbox waiting for an idiot to toss a cigarette out their window this summer. (or a forest ranger to burn a letter!)

Sure has been strange. In the foothills we are 60" below normal right now, and the long term forecasters are not predicting anything large on the horizon!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement