Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: dlbuffy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2840  
Subject: Hello all Date: 12/18/2012 7:35 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I swear at one time I did a quick perusal of the Fool to see if there was a brewer's board out here. Must have missed it.

Been brewing just over a year now, about eight batches in (10 or 12 if you count my quickie cider experiments). Just bottled last night and will be filling up my first ever keg tonight or tomorrow.

Fav'ing this board.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jamesmw Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2705 of 2840
Subject: Re: Hello all Date: 12/18/2012 4:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Welcome
It's not a hobby,It's an obsession

Author: PSUEngineer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2706 of 2840
Subject: Re: Hello all Date: 12/18/2012 4:13 PM
Recommendations: 0
It's not a hobby,It's an obsession

For me, it would be a hobby. I would have put it in obsession category years ago but as the number of microbrew and craft brewers have increased and the relaxation of the alcohol content law in this state, I tend to look for well-made beers from across the country than to brew my own. I still enjoy the experimentation with ingredients as an engineer, I find my time being utilized in other activities more.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement