Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hello: Canyou tell me where I will find a tax table for the foreign countries that withhold such?

I'm not aware of a table that has all the information since each country can choose to tax different types of income at different rates and there may be graduated tables like we have here in the US. You'll probably have to look at each of the tax treaties between foreign countries of interest and the US to determine the tax rate(s).

Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.