UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RedRaider04 Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2818  
Subject: Hello College Fools! Date: 2/27/2002 1:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Hello College Fools!
I just found this board last night, and thought Id introduce myself. My name is Neal and I am a sophomore at Texas Tech University. I am an RA and I am also the VP for an investment club here on campus. There is nothing really too special about me, and this intro is becoming more corny by the second. Blah, Blah, Blah...just thought Id say howdy. I'm hoping to be posting more here in the near future.

Nealer

DAMN! That was corny...sorry
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Xenonax Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2292 of 2818
Subject: Re: Hello College Fools! Date: 2/27/2002 4:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Hey Nealer,

I was over near Tech the other day. Good to have you on the board.

--Xenonax
Learning something new and contributing too.

Author: Dramatical Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2811 of 2818
Subject: Re: Hello College Fools! Date: 3/17/2011 12:45 AM
Recommendations: 0
I partied with some UT KA frat guys in Austin last semester. It was a 'wild west' theme, how creative! You Texas college people should really consider beer that doesn't taste like urine. We Florida Gators understand this concept.

Just kidding ^_^

Oh, and hey.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement