Hello Folks,Buying ANZ while the Opes Prime saga is still rolling along would be too high risk for me. Actually, buying CBA or NAB in the current climate would be too high risk for me.Intending to stay in cash until the bottom has formed. I might miss the first 10-15% rise, but I'll mis the drop from here too.Not selling any existing holdings either.RegardsJeffDisclaimer - long CBA. no position in ANZ or NAB
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estimates, Analyst Ra