Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (49) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jmcjls Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 879  
Subject: hello out there Date: 2/6/2006 1:02 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
anyone out there????????????????

jmc
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Live42Day Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 757 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/6/2006 3:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I look from time to time.

But mot much goes on:(

Stacy

Author: StarWarriorRie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 758 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/6/2006 3:57 PM

jmc

No.

;)

StarWarrior Rie

Author: jmcjls Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 759 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/6/2006 8:07 PM
No.

;)

StarWarrior Rie

Well, that explains why live42day doesn't see much going on here. :)

jmc

Author: StarWarriorRie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 760 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/6/2006 9:03 PM
Well, that explains why live42day doesn't see much going on here. :)

jmc

Yup.

;)

StarWarrior Rie

Author: Live42Day Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 761 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/7/2006 7:53 PM
No worries here!

There is always GLOP!!!

See you there.

Stacy

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 762 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/7/2006 8:42 PM
yes

Author: jmcjls Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 763 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/7/2006 8:45 PM
There is always GLOP!!!

Is that a Freudian slip?

jmc :)

Author: StarWarriorRie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 764 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/7/2006 10:41 PM

There is always GLOP!!!

See you there.

Stacy

But...but...but I Don't know where GLOP is!

;)

StarWarrior Rie

Author: jmcjls Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 765 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/7/2006 11:17 PM

I think it's some strange parallel universe. Like DS's LeGBoT. :)

jmc

Author: Live42Day Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 766 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/9/2006 8:48 AM
Sorry.

Typo

Toddlers on my lap
:)

GOLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 767 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/10/2006 1:41 PM

I think it's some strange parallel universe. Like DS's LeGBoT. :)

jmc

hey, it would have been leg smoochies, but noooo, I get voted down...

Author: JavaTraveler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 768 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/12/2006 9:32 AM
There is always GLOP!!!

GLOP???

New board?

:-)Charlie

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 769 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/12/2006 10:15 AM

There is always GLOP!!!

GLOP???

New board?

I was hoping it was a drink

maybe with Rum and Mountain Dew

Author: jmcjls Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 770 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/12/2006 2:26 PM
GLOP???

New board?

Sounds like something liquidy that gets poured out of a container. At least that what I think GLOPsters must talk about.

glop, glop, glop

jmc

Author: JavaTraveler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 771 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/12/2006 2:36 PM
I was hoping it was a drink

maybe with Rum and Mountain Dew

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh....what a horrible thing to do to rum.

Charlie

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 772 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/12/2006 2:55 PM

Ugh....what a horrible thing to do to rum.

Charlie

Mountain Dew is sweetest nectar

Author: JavaTraveler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 773 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/12/2006 3:03 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's like I don't know you.

Author: jmcjls Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 774 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/12/2006 3:09 PM
Recommendations: 1

Sweetest, maybe. Nectar, hardly.

And you write "sweetest" like that's a good thing.

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 775 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/12/2006 3:20 PM

It's like I don't know you.

TIME OUT

what the heck else would I be drinking

I've been addicted to the stuff since 1986

at a part time job in high school, the boss gave it to us freee (he handled on base promotions for several companies, including Pepsi)

I LUV Mountain Dew

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 776 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/12/2006 3:30 PM

Sweetest, maybe. Nectar, hardly.

And you write "sweetest" like that's a good thing.

oh?

margaritas for you? extra salt??

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 777 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/12/2006 3:35 PM
well, I also drink other things

Diet Coke for example

not quite to this point though

http://www.asifcomic.com/04.html

Author: jmcjls Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 778 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/12/2006 4:40 PM

nope & nope. :)

jmc

Author: jmcjls Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 779 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/12/2006 4:41 PM
Diet Coke for example

JLS drinks diet coke. Lots of it. Icky!

jmc

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 780 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/12/2006 4:42 PM

Diet Coke for example

JLS drinks diet coke. Lots of it. Icky!

jmc

WHAT!!!!

the nerve of her

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 781 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/12/2006 4:43 PM

nope & nope. :)

jmc

ok doke

what?

Author: jmcjls Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 782 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/12/2006 4:45 PM
what?

what what?

jmc

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 783 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/12/2006 4:53 PM
what drink would you have then?

Author: jmcjls Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 784 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/12/2006 6:29 PM

my comfort drink is diet cherry coke. I also drink a lot of water. I like tea.

My favorite alcohol is cider. Or "hard cider" as we call it in the US of A.

I think life is too short to adjust to things other people like just b/c they say "you just have to get used to it." I've been told that about beer and coffee. You know, the drinks that adult Americans are supposed to drink. Yuck I say!

jmc, beverage iconoclast

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 785 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/13/2006 2:14 PM

my comfort drink is diet cherry coke. I also drink a lot of water. I like tea.

My favorite alcohol is cider. Or "hard cider" as we call it in the US of A.

I think life is too short to adjust to things other people like just b/c they say "you just have to get used to it." I've been told that about beer and coffee. You know, the drinks that adult Americans are supposed to drink. Yuck I say!

jmc, beverage iconoclast

oooh, I have diet cherry coke on my desk right now

yuck is right, I like the smell of coffee, but the taste is eeewwww

and beer

ick

Author: jmcjls Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 786 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/13/2006 3:53 PM
yuck is right, I like the smell of coffee, but the taste is eeewwww

I only like the smell of French vanilla coffee. I've even tried to drink it a time or two. Still tastes like coffee to me.

The smell of coffee in the morning actually makes me a bit nauseous.

oh well, a lot of people I like love the stuff though I did grow up in a family of non-coffee drinkers. Exception being my paternal grandmother. She drank her cup of coffee every morning. It's probably what kept her going into her 90s.

jmc

Author: Live42Day Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 787 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/13/2006 11:35 PM
and beer

ick

What a minute! I like beer. Imports such as Fosters and Amstel Light.
Plus I'm a DEW fan.
Yes and I like coffee too.

Stacy

WOW. A typo gives life to a board.

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 788 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/14/2006 1:20 PM

and beer

ick

Plus I'm a DEW fan.

Stacy

WOW. A typo gives life to a board.

Hey, rampant Glopsterism is a fun thing

Author: jmcjls Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 789 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/15/2006 3:32 AM
Plus I'm a DEW fan.

Though I don't really approve of your beverage lifestyle, I'll defend your right to drink such......liquids. ;)

jmc

Author: Live42Day Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 790 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/15/2006 9:29 AM

I'll defend your right to drink such......liquids. ;)

Thanks! Not all liquids are bad tasting. some are just acquired! As a beverage iconoclast , I'm sure you have had your share of liquid tasting. :)

Stacy

Author: Live42Day Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 791 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/15/2006 9:30 AM
Hey, rampant Glopsterism is a fun thing

Yep, sure is! Glop!

Author: JavaTraveler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 792 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/16/2006 3:19 PM

Something that tastes good?

<ducking and running>

Charlie

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 793 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/16/2006 4:51 PM

<ducking and running>

Charlie

*making notes*

*hmmm, Charlie's trying to run me off*

*or he's an uncultured whosit*

Author: jmcjls Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 794 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/16/2006 9:03 PM

Exactly!

jmc

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 795 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/17/2006 9:05 AM

Exactly!

jmc

Chocolate!!!!

Author: jmcjls Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 796 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/17/2006 10:41 PM
Chocolate!!!!

I do appreciate chocolate in liquid form. :)

jmc

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 797 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/17/2006 10:52 PM

Chocolate!!!!

jmc

yes

I wonder how magic shell would owrk on skin (it's a chocolate syrup that hardens after it pours)

Author: Live42Day Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 798 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 2/19/2006 10:58 PM
Chocolate!!!!

Berries. Can not forget the strawberries!!!!

Stacy

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 836 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 5/15/2007 9:29 PM

jmc

nope, not really

very much not out there

Author: jmcjls Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 837 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 5/16/2007 4:41 AM
:(

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 864 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 4/27/2008 12:04 PM

jmc

no, we're hiding

nice day though

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 865 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 4/27/2008 12:10 PM
Recommendations: 1

:(

you seem sad

(((jmc)))

you need some diet cherry coke

Author: jmcjls Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 867 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 4/30/2008 11:36 PM
got a diet cherry coke cooling in the fridge :)

jmc

Author: BrKatana Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 868 of 879
Subject: Re: hello out there Date: 5/1/2008 10:40 AM
Personally I went for ten or twelve of the Dunkin Doughnut Munchkins that were at the front desk this morning.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (49) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement