Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (48) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: blueberryhill Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 81893  
Subject: Hello to Everyone Date: 11/24/2007 9:30 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 36
I have missed you....

I guess I should save this for a "good morning address" but I have missed you guys and gals so much that I thought I would just pop in right now with a "hello to everyone" and let you know I have been to hell and back and may be going again. Bad trips let me just tell you that.

I have been in the hospital three times in this months time period. Thanksgiving was held by my son in my hospital room. He is such a sweet
heart. He came to the room carrying a picnic basket and immediately
started setting up. He brought China, silver etc. then came the dinner. My eyes tear up every time I think about it. Ok no more on that.

I am sure all of you would like to know what is wrong with me and why
I haven't been posting. I wish I had enough answers to answer one of your questions but I don't. I have a bad liver problem and NO I do not drink, not a drop except for the non alcoholic types. I will, I think, know what is going to happen to me sometime next week. Then and if I feel able to get on the computer will let you know. For right now though, I can say...... I have been one sick old lady and thought I was dying more than once.

Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving, I gave thanks for all of you and especially for my sweet boy (man!! but he will always be my boy).

I will try to shout a good morning but if I don't its because this is the first night at home in my bed in a while and I might just lounge around LOL

Blue (who cries easily lately .... have missed my friends something awful) hugs to you all!
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (48) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Apple

Apple and Ninety Years Ago
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement