UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Windowseat Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3081  
Subject: Hello - Wandering In Date: 11/7/2002 7:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
Hi.

I've just nominated Bookgrrl for the Feste Award, and if you'd rec the post, I'd appreciate it.

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=18119257

One of the ways the people at the Fool pick the final 10 nominees is by the number of recs, so the post does need to pick up a decent number for Bookgrrl to reach the final group of nominees.

There are other criteria, so this isn't an absolute decision, but it does help. And out of the other nominees, Bookgrrl is the only one who has displayed any concern with the wider community around us, so I hope she at least reaches the final group.

It's also a fun board to read, at least when MichaelRead is around.

Nancy
currently hunting for foodbanks in the town where she lives, so she can help.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: bosslady52 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 785 of 3081
Subject: Re: Hello - Wandering In Date: 11/7/2002 7:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What a great nomination! I'm in!

Author: Moellemann Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 787 of 3081
Subject: Re: Hello - Wandering In Date: 11/8/2002 1:46 AM

I totally agree, I'm in too!

Author: Odee Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 789 of 3081
Subject: Re: Hello - Wandering In Date: 11/8/2002 8:31 AM

I second what bosslady says, but I was the 42 rec. ;)

Odee

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement