Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Alex146 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 64  
Subject: Help! Date: 9/29/2002 4:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0

I need votes! Please help me.

http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?bid=115915&mid=17911391

Just click on 'Poll Eo...' and vote for me. You should stick around this board, its very fun, if somewhat wackey.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Dwalin Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 44 of 64
Subject: Re: Help! Date: 10/3/2002 7:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Alex, Alex, Alex. ASC EOship does not involve any actual responsibilities. It's not like the title carries any prestige. Asides, southbent, Fiberglass, DBH and GB are the good EOs.

Author: Alex146 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45 of 64
Subject: Re: Help! Date: 10/3/2002 8:05 PM
I've just lost 6 stright elections. Sigh...

Alex

(Southbent Sucked!)

Author: Alex146 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46 of 64
Subject: Re: Help! Date: 10/3/2002 8:33 PM
http://boards.fool.co.uk/Message.asp?mid=7441029

Would you please rec this! I'd like to see one of my posts reach 30 recs. Have you been to the UK boards? There very cool. Muchmore recing!

alex

Author: Dwalin Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47 of 64
Subject: Re: Help! Date: 10/5/2002 10:05 PM
I can't, it won't let me on the boards.

Author: Alex146 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48 of 64
Subject: Re: Help! Date: 10/6/2002 12:20 PM
Thats odd. Did you log in on fool uk?

Author: Dwalin Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 49 of 64
Subject: Re: Help! Date: 10/7/2002 4:07 PM
That's the problem, it won't let me login with either my username or my email address. I don't have a fool.uk account.

Author: Alex146 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 50 of 64
Subject: Re: Help! Date: 10/8/2002 3:21 PM
Thats strange. I just went over and loged in. I thought that a fool UK account was the same as a US account.

Author: Dwalin Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 51 of 64
Subject: Re: Help! Date: 10/12/2002 2:44 PM
It is, it's just that I tried to register as a new user w/ my personal information and it didn't work, so I logged in as a regular user and recced your post.

Author: Alex146 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 52 of 64
Subject: Re: Help! Date: 10/12/2002 2:58 PM
Great! Are you going to post there?

Author: Dwalin Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 53 of 64
Subject: Re: Help! Date: 10/13/2002 9:21 AM
Maybe, probably not.

Author: Alex146 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 54 of 64
Subject: Re: Help! Date: 10/13/2002 11:55 AM
You should! It's more fun than the US boards, and there are alot more recs going around. I got 30 for my 50 star post.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement