Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: GBW65 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 448  
Subject: HELP Date: 11/2/2007 9:36 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I do not know what to do with BSX. I thought it was down substantially when I bought it, but I do not see any recovery but down fall. What should I do. Should I sell. Please give me a light. Will this company rise in the short term?

With all this ups and downs of the market for sure there will be some heart problems.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: kahunacfa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 444 of 448
Subject: Re: HELP Date: 1/23/2008 1:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I do not follow the company closely; the stock may be trying to find a bottom: http://quote.fool.com/chart.aspx?s=BSX&q=b&l=on&t=2y around current levels. It appears that most of the damage may have been done.

Kahuna,CFA

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement