No. of Recommendations: 0
I've been a custodian for my child's two DRIP accounts. What I'd like to know is, if there is any way to keep the child's hands OFF the accounts when he's eighteen years of age. Also, are there any legal changes of the accounts' titles that can be made prior to his eighteenth b-day, which would leave the control in my hands till a later date? I just want to make sure that he gets the money when he is of "SENSE", not merely of "AGE."
Thanks for any advice.
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.