UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1957660  
Subject: Help me out here Date: 11/13/2012 12:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Why was Main Squeeze A sending threatening emails to Main Squeeze B?

What was the connection?

A buddy of mine used to go out with a female major who was stationed at the Pentagon. her primary function was to procure women for Pentagon military VIPs. My buddy got to go to a few of the parties. Generals have some really bizarre sex lives.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JeSuisHistoire Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836291 of 1957660
Subject: Re: Help me out here Date: 11/13/2012 12:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 11
<Why was Main Squeeze A sending threatening emails to Main Squeeze B?>

She wanted to distract the media from the Benghazi tragedy.

And, of course, she could also see into the future because that event was months and months away.

As best as I can tell that's the theory of the conservatives with the foil-lining for headgear . . .

Author: lindytoes Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836297 of 1957660
Subject: Re: Help me out here Date: 11/13/2012 1:08 PM
Recommendations: 0
I think you said it: "Generals have some really bizarre sex lives." The guy MS B went to at the FBI sent topless photos to her. I guess he wanted to prove how buff he is just in case she was interested????

This seems to be a love pentagon....

Author: 0x6a74 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836474 of 1957660
Subject: Re: Help me out here Date: 11/14/2012 12:42 AM
Recommendations: 0

She wanted to distract the media from the Benghazi tragedy.

And, of course, she could also see into the future because that event was months and months away.

. . .

but she didn't need to see the future:
O could just send someone back in his time machine

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement